Monday 11 February 2013

Time flies

Hello,

Sorry for not updating anything for the past two months. As I'm pregnant right now, I tend to get tired easily and resting a lot. Now I'm in my last chapter, having contraction come and go most of the time is very tiring. I barely got no time to experiment my food or take any orders due to the pain I'm going through.


Now I know its not easy being a mother, through the early pregnancy everything was so easy and running smoothly, no morning sickness or anything..was so happy that I'm able to do anything. Until now I'm 38 weeks. Just counting down the days for it to *pop* 

Due to this I'm not able to take any orders at all, was informed by the doctor to have completely rest.

I'm just hoping my little one to come this week. As I and my partner can't wait to have him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment